I have never been a fan of food bloggers who go on and on giving the context and backstory of a recipe. Frankly, who cares!? Just give me the recipe already! So here goes… all I will say is that this turned out really good, my family loved it, and I hope to make more soon. Enjoy!
This recipe may contain affiliate links. Should you choose to make a purchase following my links, I may get a small commission that helps me maintain this site. It does not cost you anything extra. Just go about shopping as usual. Thank you for your support.
Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees.
2 cups Rolled Oats
1/4 cup Almond Flour
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup chopped almonds
2 Tbs. Chia Seeds
2 tsps. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
2 Tbs. dark cocoa powder
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/3 Maple Syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Add all the dry ingredients together – oats, almond flour, chopped pecans and chopped almonds, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, dark cocoa powder, and salt (1/4 tsp).
2. In a separate microwave safe bowl, add coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and microwave for about 15-30 seconds (depends on the power of your microwave and how solid your coconut oil is) to melt the coconut oil.
3. Now, pour the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix gently. Fold in all the ingredients well.
4. Line your baking pan with parchment paper and spread the ingredients evenly in the pan. Place the pan in the oven for 20 minutes. When the timer goes off, pull the pan out, stir the granola and return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Granola should be crunchy and DELICIOUS!!